Calling Graduating APIDA Student Leaders!
The AACC is looking to honor highly involved and outstanding students at the Asian American Leadership Awards Ceremony on Monday, April 24, 2023 at 7:00 pm in the Alice Campbell Alumni Center's Ballroom. Doors will open at 6:30 pm.
Graduating students should meet one of the following:
- Have directly participated in AACC initiatives within the span of undergraduate/graduate degree;
- Have actively been involved with the AACC by representing the AACC in various committees;
- Have 2 or more years of experience working on extensive projects within Student Affairs and/or the local community (FACT, MAASU, etc);
- Have held an officer leadership position (for a minimum of 2 consecutive years, thus showing leadership as well as commitment) within an RSO affiliated with the AACC; and/or
- Have worked as an intern and/or volunteered at the AACC.
You will get to keep the FREE Asian American Cultural Center graduation stole after the student recognition event, and you can wear it at commencement as well!
Please submit our Graduating Students Form by 11:59 pm on April 7, 2023.
Subscribe to the AACC's weekly newsletter or follow us on social media to stay up to date on any new developments regarding graduating student recognition.