The AACC leadership initiatives are aimed at helping student leaders strengthen their leadership skills, connect students to resources, and better navigate the university system so that they can better lead their organizations and have increased success at their events. Below you will find a list of our leadership opportunities.
Leadership meetings connect student leaders with one another as well as with campus resources. Each month we invite a special campus guest to introduce themselves, their office, and the resources they have to offer. During these meetings, we also inform student officers about leadership opportunities happening on campus.
Fall 2023 Schedule
- Thursday, September 7, 5:00-6:00pm
Meet & Greet, Goal Setting
- Thursday, October 5, 5:00-6:00pm
- Thursday, November 2, 5:00-6:00pm
Location: AACC first floor lounge, 1210 W. Nevada Street, Urbana, IL 61801
Dinner will be provided to attendees.
Please contact AACC staff at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Paid for by the Student Cultural Programming Fee (SCPF).
Leadership Meeting Archives
- Thursday, February 2, 5:00-6:00pm (SORF Representative)
- Thursday, March 2, 5:00-6:00pm (Career Center Representative)
- Thursday, April 6, 5:00-6:00pm (End of Year Check-In and Wrap-Up)
- September 29th, 5:00pm-6:00pm (APIDA Community Check-in)
- November 3rd, 5:00pm-6:00pm (OMSA)
- March 8th, 5:30pm-6:30pm (University Library's Media Space)
- April 5th, 5:30pm-6:30pm (SORF)
- September 28th, 4-5pm
- December 6th, 7-8pm (Counseling Center) *Note this is rescheduled from an earlier November 30th date
- February 1st (SORF-Student Organization Resource Fee, SCPF - Student Cultural Programming Fee)
- March 8th (Illinois Leadership Center, 'Dare to Lead' Session) *Note: this event has been rescheduled from 3/1
- April 5th (The Career Center, 'How to Land an Internship')
- September 29th (University Housing)
- October 27th (Office of Minority Student Affairs, Women's Resources Center)
- November 17th (APIDA Community Check-in)